IGNOU Re registration Status 2020 – good news to all So finally IGNOU has started collecting the application form for the re-registration for the new session or the next session.
due to the outbreak of Covid-19, the re-registration forms are provided online and you can fill that form in an online manner. this re-registration is only for the students who are enrolled in IGNOU for more than a year course.
candidates who have not submitted their assignments or did not appear in the term-end examination can also fill the IGNOU online re-registration 2020 form. To know more details on IGNOU 2020 re-registration including dates, process, documents required, status, steps to complete re-registration, etc read the complete article.
important note – if you missed the last Jan 2020 registrations and want to re-register for IGNOU its a Golden opportunity. the students can also enroll for the next session or semester.
What are the requirements to fill the IGNOU re-registration form?
If you want to enroll for the IGNOU re-registrations below are some points you need to take care off :-
- your 9 or 10 digits enrollment number of students
- You solud be enrolled under the available programs
- Valid Email Address
- an active Mobile number
What are the important dates to remember for online re-registration for July 2020?
usually, the IGNOU reregistrations start by March or April but this time it is delayed. IGNOU recently has extended its online re-registration forms by June 2020 so that no student has to miss the semester.
Start Date for IGNOU Online Re-Registration: 16th April 2020 (Confirmed)
Last date of IGNOU Re-Registration without Late Fees: 30th June 2020 (Confirmed)
IGNOU Re-Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000: Not provision till now
How can you Apply Online for IGNOU Re-Registration?
If you already have registered at the Online Admission portal then you can follow the below steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- you first need to open our given Re-Registration link
- Now at the online re-registration page select your program from the drop-down list.
- Enter your 9 digit 0r 10 digit enrollment number which was provided at the time of IGNOU Admission.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to continue.
- now you need to fill your Online Application form with required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
- boom! we are Done.
for IGNOU online re-registration form go to the link below –
How to check the IGNOU online re-registration status?
- Click on the official link.
- Enter your enrolment number and verification code.
- now Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now a window showing all the registration and course details of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can now go to the ‘course details’ section and click on it.
- They will find the courses they have registered for and their respective registration dates.
- Once the university updates IGNOU re-registration status 2020, candidates will be able to find the names of the courses.
List of Programs Available for IGNOU Online Re-Registration
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re-registration and it includes Bachelor Degree programme, Diploma Courses, Master Degree programme, and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates already enrolled in any of the programmes so they can re-register for next semester or next year from here.
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
What is Re Registration in IGNOU?
Re-Registration means to sign up for the subsequent year or next semester in a present program. There isn’t any standard and eligibility to sign up for next year or semester because you have got already taken admission in a particular course. Candidates can take re-registration just after taking sparkling admission within the 1st year or 1st semester in any program offered by using IGNOU
What is IGNOU Re Registration Fee?
IGNOU Re-registration fee is different for all courses so candidates have to explore IGNOU Fee Structure to know the exact amount to be paid at the time of filling the re-registration form for a particular program.
How can I pay the IGNOU Online re registration fee?
Students can pay the registration fee of IGNOU by using their debit card, credit card, net banking or ATM
IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 – Important Points
- IGNOU 2020 re-registration process is conducted online. Foreign nation candidates can apply in offline mode.
- The last date of IGNOU re-registration 2020 for the July session is June 30.
- The IGNOU 2020 re-registration process is applicable only for students who are already enrolled with the university for its UG and PG programs of more than one year.
- If any candidate sends the duly filled re-registration form of IGNOU 2020 in the incorrect address and thereby misses the scheduled date, the students will have no claim over the university for regularization.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation message from the university stating that their applications have been accepted after successfully filling the IGNOU 2020 re-registration form.
- In case, a candidate does not receive any confirmation message with 15-20 days of filling the form, they must immediately get in touch with the university officials.
Important Links:- Online Re-Registration Form :- https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
Kindly stay in touch with us if you have any query regarding IGNOU Re Registration. !!